Alex Feldman is a Ukrainian born American Actor/Director. He is a graduate of The New York Conservatory For The Dramatic Arts. As an actor, Feldman has been a presence in Film, Theater and Television for over two decades. He has appeared on such hit shows as The Americans, Law & Order, Cold Case, Without A Trace, Law & Order: SVU, Law& Order: Criminal Intent, CSI: Miami, In Plain Sight, Shooter, NCIS, and Code Black. Film credits include Chernobyl Diaries, Repo Chick, The Bling Ring. Alex can soon be seen in the Dark Horse Comics produced series Grendel, and the upcoming feature film Exposure.
Alex has voiced numerous popular video game characters in franchises such as Call Of Duty and SPIDER-MAN.
In 2006 Feldman began his writing/directing career with “SENT”, a film based on the music of Tom Waits. Since then he has directed numerous short films, the hit web-series Floored and Lifted, and the Science Fiction series Eternity Hill in which he also stars.
Alex Feldman is the CEO and founder of For Actors By Actors, a successful acting network based in Los Angeles, CA. He serves as the On-Camera Chair at Theatre Of Arts Hollywood. Alex is a husband and a father.
ALEX FELDMAN’S LINKS:
- IMDB: Alex Feldman
- INSTAGRAM: @feldmanalex
- WEBSITE: AlexFeldman.info
THAT ONE AUDITION’S LINKS:
For exclusive content surrounding this and all podcast episodes, sign up for our amazing newsletter at AlyshiaOchse.com. And don’t forget to snap and post a photo while listening to the show and tag me (@alyshiaochse)!
- CASTIBILITY: Click here and use promo code THATONE10 for 10% off
- TNTT ACTING MEMBERSHIP: The New Triple Threat Membership
- PATREON: @thatoneaudition
- CONSULTING: Get 1-on-1 advice for your acting career from Alyshia Ochse
- COACHING: Get personalized coaching from Alyshia on your next audition or role
- INSTAGRAM: @alyshiaochse
- INSTAGRAM: @thatoneaudition
- ITUNES: Subscribe to That One Audition on iTunes
- SPOTIFY: Subscribe to That One Audition on Spotify
- STITCHER: Subscribe to That One Audition on Stitcher
- WRITER: Lizzy Dalla Betta
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes