Law of Attraction – When You Don’t Desire Something Too Much, It Just Wants You
Canadian actress Tamara Taylor currently stars opposite Christoper Meloni and Dylan McDermott on Dick Wolf’s “Law and Order: Organized Crime” on NBC.
She spent 11 seasons as Dr. Cam Saroyan on Fox’s popular drama “Bones” and made her feature film debut in Tyler Perry’s “Diary of a Mad Black Woman.” Taylor appeared opposite Joel Kinnaman in Season 1 of Netflix’s “Altered Carbon” and was the lead of Netflix’s sci-fi drama “October Faction.” Other credits include “Introducing Dorothy Dandridge,” “Lost” and “Party of Five.”
For exclusive content surrounding this and all podcast episodes, sign up for our amazing newsletter at AlyshiaOchse.com. And don’t forget to snap and post a photo while listening to the show and tag me (@alyshiaochse)!
- CONSULTING: Get 1-on-1 advice for your acting career from Alyshia Ochse
- COACHING: Get personalized coaching from Alyshia on your next audition or role
- INSTAGRAM: @alyshiaochse
- INSTAGRAM: @thatoneaudition
- ITUNES: Subscribe to That One Audition on iTunes
- SPOTIFY: Subscribe to That One Audition on Spotify
- STITCHER: Subscribe to That One Audition on Stitcher
- WRITER: Erin McCluskey
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes