Scottie Thompson is an actress and an activist. She grew up performing on stage as a ballet dancer, and followed her passion for storytelling into a career in film, TV and theater, after completing her undergraduate degree in Performance Studies at Harvard University.
She has recurred in series including Bel Air, 12 Monkeys, NCIS, The Blacklist, and MacGyver, among others. Her film credits include Crown Vic, Limbo, Skyline, Star Trek, The Lookalike, and most recently starred alongside Finn Wittrock in Start Without Me and opposite Gabriel Byrne and Thomas Jane in Murder at Yellowstone City.
She has appeared on stage most recently in a world premiere reading of John Patrick Shanley’s Drop Off at the Marilyn Monroe Theater in Hollywood, as well as in the world premiere of Shanley’s short play On the Terrace. Outside of acting, she is involved in environmental activism, and is passionate about and involved in promoting health, education and women’s rights. She is a lover of nature, writing, reading and adventuring and exploring other places and cultures. You can find her on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook at @iamscottiet
SCOTTIE THOMPSON’S LINKS:
THAT ONE AUDITION’S LINKS:
For exclusive content surrounding this and all podcast episodes, sign up for our amazing newsletter at AlyshiaOchse.com. And don’t forget to snap and post a photo while listening to the show and tag me (@alyshiaochse)!
- CASTIBILITY: Click here and use promo code THATONE10 for 10% off
- TNTT ACTING MEMBERSHIP: The New Triple Threat Membership
- PATREON: @thatoneaudition
- CONSULTING: Get 1-on-1 advice for your acting career from Alyshia Ochse
- COACHING: Get personalized coaching from Alyshia on your next audition or role
- INSTAGRAM: @alyshiaochse
- INSTAGRAM: @thatoneaudition
- ITUNES: Subscribe to That One Audition on iTunes
- SPOTIFY: Subscribe to That One Audition on Spotify
- STITCHER: Subscribe to That One Audition on Stitcher
- WRITER: Lizzy Dalla Betta
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes